Friday, September 20, 2013

Coffee break conversation

L - Cambodian men are really bad!

Me - They aren't all bad, that one (pointing to the cafeteria waiter) he seems like a good person. I think  he's a good man.

L - How can you say that? What's your evidence???

Me - Errrr, I don't have any evidence (Thinking - damn that Proof Blog, she's really taken that one to heart) but my intuition tells me he seems like he is not a bad man. I like him.

L - Intuition??? Like my Teacher (The one who sexually harassed her to the point that she had to change schools) told us in his Psychology class, women are only good at 2 things; having good intuition & multi-tasking.

Me - Ok, you're right. All men are complete arseholes. Can you pass me the tea pot whilst you're deconstructing my argument?!

My work here is done.........

No comments:

Post a Comment