Thursday, April 4, 2013

Point of Reference

My deputy director has written my reference.

"Level of professional/technical competence - Excellent

Ability to work on own initiative - Good

Ability to work as a team & to motivate others - Good "hospital really need skilful Dr like her."

Ability to communicate effectively - Average "should be better"

Reliability - Excellent

"Strong point: active, initiative idea, being honest, commitment, skilful, encourage staffs to do what they have never done, helping to develop internal protocol, revise national protocol, provide our staffs very important skill like reading ECG, fluid balance, trauma care, burning protocol that we have not enough skill before.
Weak point: relationship may according to culture sometime""

And from all this the only thing I have picked up on is that I am an average communicator - AVERAGE!?

Sat having a my daily valium/iced coffee afterwards one of the surgeons came to join the table where I was sat & told me that I should stay here at the hospital to work in the ER when it opens, "forever"!

I guess if I did that then I would have to work on my communication skills......

No comments:

Post a Comment