Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Training for milliners in sharp safety

One of my favourite things about living in Asia is the crazy english translation errors or interpretations.

Inappropriate T-shirt slogans are quite high up on my list. Young cambodian teenage girls wearing a T-shirt declaring 'Save a virgin, do me instead', 'Fun me if you catch..', 'I do it on the first date' or 'work me as hard as you blow me baby' are always quite alarming.
Yes that's "Love is a blind whore with a mental disease and no sense of humour"

And "Rabbid Kitten" - why not?


This is the cover of a note book I bought in China - incomprehensible wisdom!


and the title of this blog - this is something that J asked a Cambodian to put into the work plan which should have read 'training for military nursing students on sharps safety'!

2 comments:

  1. Simply brilliant hope there is more to come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another example that was brought to my attention today - keeps me smiling ;-)
    "• Dr. xxxxx mentioned that Christ came and talk to him about the auditor will come on 17th July 2012"

    ReplyDelete