Tuesday, February 14, 2012

URC Retreat in MDK in pictures

Mysterious ectoplasm found in our hotel room in MDK - Who you gonna call?! The bathroom was worse but I'm not sure the world needs to see the photo with Janice & me in our nighties

Early morning 'hatt-prann'

MDK - Sunrise

Pete refereeing the BTB v PNH football match with an iron fist and a velvet glove

Team BTB Back row (left to right) Choeurn, Ratnana, Hun, Chheng,  Rady, Visal front row (left to right) Sovannra, Jon-dara, Bonsak, Kim-ann.

Cheerleading from the side lines - Janice and Naro


Time out for Chhorvoin who was feeling the heat, sitting in the shadows his shade of red is not adequately conveyed 

Left to right Darith, Rady, Ratana and in far distance Bonsak (all the URC boys I work with!)

Naro - sisters are doing it for themselves (but not sure the shoes were very suitable)

Post match euphoria BTB won 5 - 2 Winners prize 3 crates of beer. The match invasion by 2 of the PNH supporters who dragged the BTB keeper off the pitch hence resulting in one of PNH's goal, resulted in the supporters being red carded. Man of the match was Visal and not just because he looks good with his top off. Pete was a firm but fair referee who I am told gave PNH plenty of chances but they were less (how can I put this politely?) 'active'!

MDK sunset

Busra waterfall, traditional Phnong dress. I just love Chhorvoin's expression - the warrior staring out into the middle distance, cheers me up with every viewing. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice article!I am very pleased that I already found the website I've been looking for.I will share it to my friends and I already added this site to my bookmark lists.Thanks for Sharing.This is a great websites!

    flights to cambodia

    ReplyDelete